Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend- Yeah RAIN

Who would have thought that Rain would be so great. On Friday night and a bit on Sat. the pollen count was low enough that I was able to go out side and see my friends. Callie was sooo happy I could play outside. We played with Nicole, Hanna, Ben, Taylor & David. It was such a blast. Daddy and Matt came out to swing with me and we played on Nicole's climber. Matt taught me how to launch water balloons to see how far they would fly. We also played in the sprinkler for a little while. It was hot so we got wet to cool down. It was a very good couple days. Sunday the pollen count went back up so today I have to stay inside. It's ok though, Callie is staying inside with me and we are playing with our kitchen and play food. I am pretending to make mommy & daddy a pizza in my oven. Hugs and kisses.... - Lynda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that she looks so good. I read the recent article in the paper, and these recent pictures look like she is a whole new girl. What a sweetie. We miss you guys bunches here at Mercy, but will be more than glad to see you guys somewhere else. Do you think it is the new furnace and air filtration system or just a combination of everything that has her on the mend for a little while. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am thinking about you along with all of the other nurses.
Miss Jayne :)

Sean and Laurie said...

Hi Miss Jayne,

We miss you guys too. You can never tell what is keeping her looking pretty good. She has her good days and her bad days, but nothing like you saw her last. We can really tell the filtration system is working and we have worked really hard to keep her inside as much as possible to get to Denver and see what we can do.
Very good to hear from you guys, keep in touch.
Sean & Laurie

Miss Missy said...

Hey guys! I read the articles in the paper. It is so nice that everyone helped out and you got the furnace and filtration that Lynda needed for the house. It was kind of like your own "extreme makeover" since you couldn't do the show. I guess things always work out eventually. I miss you guys. I enjoy seeing you. I will definately miss you when I go to work at the University of Iowa (PICU). I will still be working at Mercy in an "on-call" position, but it won't be the came. I hope I run into you guys sometime. Thanks for all the smiles Lynda, I will miss those the most. Jayne e-mailed me the blog so I can keep in touch with you.
Bye!
Miss Missy

Sean and Laurie said...

Miss Missy,
Glad to hear from you. We miss you too. Lynda has been doing pretty well here the last week or so. Good luck down at the U of I. We will certainly miss you! Keep in touch with us.

Lynda & the Taylor's