Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day 3 at the Timeshare (hospital)

Hi all, it is Sat morning and the Dr. just came in to tell me I have Bronchitis. I have to be here another day because my oxygen levels are not high enough yet. Matt's team won their final home game last night and they are 4-4 on the season. He seems pretty happy about that, dad did not know if they win the next game if that is enough to get them into something called the playoffs. Today dad and I are going to watch the Hawks pull off an upset victory over the Purdue Boilermakers (whatever that is). They are on at 11, and hopefully that will get me coughing enough to get the goo out of my lungs. Props to my great grandma Taylor, she turned 95 yesterday! Her sister Bev and nieces came down from Minneapolis to see her. Callie went to the pumpkin patch at daycare yesterday- boy I know a lot when I hang out at the hospital. Grandma and Grandpa Meyer hung out with me yesterday and we colored and read books.

All for now, I am getting ready to tailgate in my room with daddy!

Hugs & Kisses
Lynda Dee

No comments: