Saturday, February 9, 2008

14.5" of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well Tuesday was a big day here in Iowa. We got 14.5" of snow in one day. We are pretty close to our winter total record and Friday night we are supposed to get some more. We will be at Grandma & Grandpa's house that night. Callie, Matt & I are getting ready for Valentine's day! Daddy found some conversation hearts from Brach that are safe for me. It's my new favorite treat. I gave mommy & daddy one that says "I LUV U". The picture is of me eating snow out of the back yard and Callie is trying to swing. Matt was out trying to shovel and snow blow the driveway for about the 5th time that day. Mommy & Daddy ended up having to work from home that day due to the weather.

Enjoy your weather and remember that it is way better than ICE and no power like last year.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lynda Dee

XO XO XO XO

No comments: