Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rain rain go away!


Well here we go again, more rain. I can't go outside and run and play. My skin is doing pretty good, but it is a bit bumpy. I did not have to do wet wraps tonight :) Yesterday we got to go over to grandpa John's to swim and celebrate our cousin Landon's 2nd Birthday. It was great everyone else had ice cream and cake and I had a snow cone my mommy made me. We got just a ton of rain today something like 8 inches in an hour. The whole back yard was flooded and dad said this was worse that 93 whatever that means. We drove downtown Center Point and saw some trees down and also a street closed because a creek had taken over it. The tornado sirens went off (Callie and I don't like those at all) and we had to go down in the basement for awhile. Matt was working at McDonald's and had to go into the bathroom until they had the all clear. I guess there was a small tornado about 10 miles north of us. Everyone was ok here!

Hope you all had a blessed weekend-
That's it for now!
Lynda Dee!

No comments: