Friday, November 28, 2008

A Great Thanksgiving Day!


We started our day off early. Daddy got up at 6am and made breakfast. We had sausages, hash browns and I had my pancakes. The rest of the family had eggs and muffins that grandma and grandpa brought. After we had a great breakfast, daddy and mommy got ready so we could goto grandpa John's house for Thanksgiving dinner. We went and our uncle Jason was there, our cousin Jake and Gracie. And of course grandma Diane. We ate, grandpa make special turkey so I could eat it and special corn, my daddy brought my mashed potatoes too. We had fun, watched football and played. Callie and I did not want to go home, we had so much fun playing the piano and hanging out with our cousins. I have included our Thanksgiving picture with Matt. Hope you all had a joyous Thanksgiving.

Lynda Dee

No comments: