Thursday, February 5, 2009

Field Trip with Dad


Well today was our field trip to UNI (or Northern Iowa) for a play depicting 6 short stories. My daddy decided to take the day off of work and go with me on the bus and sit with me as we watch the plays. One of them was about Giving a Pig a Pancake! It was funny. When we got there we had to climb up all these stairs -daddy told me 5 flights- and we sat way up high. (in the one picture of me you can see the stage way in the background) I was glad my daddy was there because we were up so high. Daddy road the bus with me all the way up, we sat next to each other during the performance and he road back to school with me and took me to my room so I could wait for the other kids to get their milk for lunch. We had a great time. Daddy and I looked for animals and animal tracks in the snow on the bus ride and we looked for airplanes in the sky. We got to sit next to my friend Nicole on the way back. All in all it was a fun field trip- I want my daddy to do that again some time.

No comments: