Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two weekends of Parties!



Hello All, I am really trying to post when I can. I have had a pretty full social calendar lately. A couple of weekends ago my friend from school had a birthday party at Pump It Up and Callie & I had a blast there. You can tell by our pictures. Then last weekend we went to Burlington to Fun City and played at our friend Thomas's birthday party! Wow that place was fun too. Dad won us both big stuffed animals at this claw game and he got a 3rd one for Matt. We got to go swimming at this water park there that is inside and has a huge bucket way up high and it dumps water out. Let me tell you when it comes down it will throw you back! Callie and I both did it (with dad's help). Once we got done swimming we went bowling they have a really cool bowling alley there with black lights and glowing lanes. We all bowled one game before dinner. I almost beat daddy! Next time I will get him. The we played video games for tickets and had dinner. What a blast. Both nights we were really tired from all the excitement.

Lynda Dee

No comments: