Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Almost the BIG 5!!!


It's coming soon, I can't wait, yes I am turning 5 on Monday and I think I have this world figured out! Next month I will be 16 then 25 then 50 all within the next 365 days you just watch:) I am having a small party on Sat (after the Iowa game of course) and then we are going to hang out and clean up the house. We are hoping that our cousins from western Iowa can come and play with us too! Callie likes a party too and mommy is going to make me a special cake with no eggs, dairy or gluten.... daddy says he may get some special rice ice cream for me too.

Boy is it hard to wait on the party day.

Talk with you all soon. Happy birthday to meeeeee, happy birthday to meeeeeee, happy birthday dear princess, happy birthday to meeeeeee!

Hugs and kisses

Lynda Dee

No comments: