Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Boy do we have a ton to be thankful for this year. I got to goto National Jewish. I have had only a few mild flares since we got back. Matt lettered in football this year on varsity. Callie turned the BIG 3! I am going to pre-school, we have made a ton of new friends due to the wonderful articles Cindy Hadish has written about me. Everyone in the family seems to be in good health and spirits. Daddy & Mommy are pretty happy they get sleep more than 30-40 minutes at a time. We are very thankful for all our friends and all the people at our church for all the help they have provided this last year. We are very thankful for our family and their love and support. I guess I am really thankful that I have been able to be more normal this year.

Yesterday we had thanksgiving dinner and Mommy made me a special pumpkin pie. Now I know what all the fuss has been about. It is great. I had turkey, corn, mashed potatoes (3 helpings) carrots and blueberry juice. The rest of them added stuffing & gravy (mom made the gravy safe for me, but I don't get it yet).

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend and remember to remind yourself of those things in which you give thanks!

Lynda Dee!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: