Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's a cold day in........IOWA!

Well we call woke up today to EXTREME frigid temps. -19 degrees out this morning. I am coming off a cold that is already causing my skin to flare (mostly in my face) but now it is important more than ever to keep my skin moisturized (YOUR TOO!). Callie has been missing me at daycare because I had to stay with grandma while I had a temperature (100+ by the way). But now I am back to being energized and ready to go. Going back to school today and trying to keep warm as most Iowans are trying to do today. Keep your cards and letters coming, we love to hear from you.

All my love
Lynda Dee

2 comments:

Tammy said...

The Hepkers of Vinton are now heading to National Jewish! We don't have an exact date yet but should know by next week! Lynda- Jesse got a new keyboard for Christmas and a pair of DermaSmart PJs too. Maybe the two of you can start a new band! Please add us to the Sabrina's law list. We'd love to help! Your family is truly an inspiration!!!

Sean and Laurie said...

We are so very excited for all the Hepkers!!!We will have to get together and see if there is any info sharing we can provide where to go, where to stay etc to make you trip a great one (as we know it will be). Maybe we can call the band No Nuts, please! Ha.. We are so very excited for you Jesse!!!!!!!!!

The Taylor's