Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bravo Bravo!!!! The leg is broken


Matt's theatrical debut was wonderful. He is a great job in his part at Peter and did his dramatic monologue flawlessly.  Considering how much he has been working lately at his new job I am surprised he was able to stand up there in the dark without falling asleep.  It was a great night and a Good Friday service like I have never participated in. It was very cool and moving.  Ask me about it, I will fill you in.  Lynda and Callie did a great job watching Matt without screaming and shrilling at the top of their lungs that he was on stage.  We had a great Easter morning and we went to church and had a great time (except for Matt, he had to work again this morning at 6 am, new guy and low on the totem pole).  Grandma and Grandpa Meyer were supposed to come up today, but Grandpa has the flu, so they stayed home.  We delivered some food down there for them and I think they were glad to have an Easter dinner even if it was not together.  Well it is time for me to go up and heat up the leftovers from lunch for dinner.  I hope all had a great day.

All our love,
The Taylor's

No comments: