Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mommy is Home!

Mommy got back from a Trade Show in Arizona, she was gone all last week. She must be good at trading because she brought Callie and I back a whole bunch of cool stuff. We got bags, balls, big money and my favorite a pen. Our friend Jesse from a town close to Center Point is heading to National Jewish next week with his Mom. I am so excited for him to meet Beth Ann and all the staff there. Pray for him and his mom for safe travel and that the doctors will be able to help him like they did me. Jesse if you are reading this, make sure you tell them to show you where the prize closet is. :) Enjoy your time in Denver it is soo cool. I also got to meet my grandpa and grandma's new Shih Tzu puppies. There are 2 and they are both black and nameless at this time. I could only see them from a distance, but I know there is a boy and a girl. Suggestions welcome for names. Callie and I have been practicing our best Hanna Montana impressions. Our new favorite song is the best of both worlds. Matt spent part of his day at drivers ed learning how to drive. Matt has a new hair due that he has been working on, we can not always see his eyes, dad says he looks like the shaggy da. Have a great week, we will catch up with you again soon!!

Lynda Dee XOXOXO

No comments: