Thursday, August 16, 2007

First week at my new daycare and Keep an eye out...

This is almost the end to my first week at daycare in Center Point. We are having a ton of fun at Little People. We are helping mommy and daddy teach them what is safe for me. Callie and I get to play at recess together ( I love that). There is a rumor going around that I need to tell you all to watch your paper on Sunday. I am not sure what that is all about, but watch I guess.

I am so glad it is going to be cooling down so my skin will be less likely to break out. I start preschool on Monday. I have my Dora backpack and my supplies ready to go. Wish me luck as I try to get smarter. I seem to have way more energy now and I have been keeping everyone up late, I'm young and pretty and don't understand why I need a bed time.

Oh well, maybe I will learn at preschool

Hugs & kisses

Lynda Dee

No comments: