Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great Weekend

It has been a while since I posted, I will let you know it is because I have been so busy being a kid again. This weekend we went to Grandma & Grandpa's on sat morning to play, then we went to Pioneer Coop store in Coralville to get me some of my special stuff. We got some wheat & egg free noodles. (They ROCK!) Sunday morning we got up late, so daddy made breakfast - I love sausage and a fruit smoothie. The off to church, pastor Mike graduated from something called seminary. We had a party for him and we had fun, then off to get ready for pre-school. Yep I start tomorrow in Center Point! We loved our time at Growing Years, but this is where I am going to school. Callie is going there too so we can stay together. Mom says we are joined at the hip. Matt turns 16 tomorrow. I am sure he will have a cake. He has been busy at football camp. He comes home all sweaty. The humidity has been rough on my skin this week. It has been patchy red by only about 3-5%, manageable. We did a little time in the pool this afternoon while dad was mowing the lawn and picking rhubarb. What a weird plant. Have a great week.

Love,

Lynda Dee

No comments: