Sunday, August 5, 2007

Matthew has returned!

We drove to uncle Jed's house Friday night. Saturday morning daddy and uncle Jed went to Nebraska to pick up Matt from his dad. We were so excited to see him. Matt sat between us on the way home and Callie and I both fell asleep holding his arms. We feed him potato chips and corn chips. Matt was excited about all of the new foods I could eat. While we waited for them to return mommy took our cousins Bethany and Cassie shopping in Sioux City. We went to Linen's and Things, Bethany and Cassie had never been in that store before. Can you believe they had pink measuring cups and measuring spoons and many other pink things for the kitchen. Callie and I really like pink. We are waiting for grandpa Meyer to come over and paint our room sometime. He painted Matt's room and it looks really good. Tonight for dinner daddy made turkey tacos. I have never had tacos before. They are really messy. The food keeps falling out of the other end. I am taking the leftovers to daycare with me tomorrow. Well got to go mommy is calling for Callie and I to get in the bathtub, seal and soak is the best way to keep my skin healthy so I can go out and play.

Chat with you all later.
Lyndee

No comments: