Monday, July 30, 2007

Real Busy Weekend!

What a weekend, Friday night was the block party, what a blast- we played outside until almost 10 pm trying to catch fireflies and playing in Nicole's garage. We did not want to goto bed, but mom & dad were pooped. Sat. morning we got up early and went to Pickle Days in Walker (about 7 miles from Center Point) and mom was going to play in a horseshoe tournament. We got there and found out it was a doubles tournament so Dad became her partner. There were 20 teams and mom & dad got 4th! Dad even got 2 ringers (not bad for his first time). Sat night we went back to Pickle days and they had an AWESOME fireworks display. It lasted forever and was very loud! There was big fire balls that went up in the air and huge, high fireworks! We had cotton candy and watched them from a park near where they were being shot off. Sunday brought another busy day, my cousins Joshua & Sophie were in town from MN so we went to grandpa's house to swim. Even though I had sun screen on, I got burnt. Mom says it is from my medicines. So my back has a big white X on it from the straps and my face is really red. I am done with outside for a few days while I recover, but I had a blast in grandpa's pool... Shout outs to my dad's friend Bryan who turned 40 this weekend :)
Have a great day
-Lynda Dee

No comments: