Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First Day- National Jewish


We started our day very early. We were not sure what to expect for rush hour in downtown Denver. We are only about 10 blocks from the hospital, but it takes like 15 minutes to get there. Once checking in with security we can head up. Our initial surprise in the am was mommy found a visitor in our bath tub. A brown recluse spider (poisonous much like a black widow spider) waiting for his turn to shower. We took care of it, then we could all prepare for our day. We were running a bit late. Today was a busy day. Daddy said it was like press day for the Hawkeyes. All these people came in to introduce themselves and we talked about me! Tonight we have to stay overnight so they can see how I sleep. I am doing baths 3 times a day and putting my lotions on with some new ones too. Tomorrow morning I have to have some blood tests done, and I am really not looking forward to that. We are watching Dora and Disney channel waiting for the next group of people to come through. So far I am not doing too much other than playing while mommy and daddy talk with the doctors.

Keep watching for updates

Love Lynda Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it to Colorado without any hitches...ang good job on picking the hotel mom. So the baths are possible again. The reintroduction with the pool must have been successful. Just wanted to drop a note to let you know I was thinking about you all and that we are all thinking of you here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Tell Miss Turkey Bird that Miss Jayne says "HI"