Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday Food Challenges

Well we got in some extra food challenges today, we are cleared to eat Banana, Lettuce, Spinach, and Raisins. We are very excited to try new foods. I really liked the lettuce. We are now off until Monday. We got out about 4 pm and are trying to see what we are going to do with the rest of the evening. I have a bit of cabin fever and I want to go to a park or a movie. I hear Ratatouille is good from Blaine who is also at the hospital. If we go to the movie, we can take my special popcorn with us. Tomorrow we get to go to the zoo! I know have to also do a sinus rinse twice a day. I really do not like this at all. All I will say is that it is gross and nasty. The doctor says that this will help remove MRSA from my sinsus. I would really like that.

Love & Kisses

Lynda Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going so well. What a blessing to be able to have some new foods!!! We are all thinking about you and praying for your safe return home. I am sure this is all absolutely exhausting, but a great learning experience at the same time. Dr Collins was up today asking about Miss Lynda, so I pulled up the blog to give her an update, she is very happy that things are going well for you. From your Mercy family--Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Miss Jayne :)

Sean and Laurie said...

Jayne,
It is good to hear from our Mercy family. We plan on stopping there when we get home so you can see how beautiful her skin has become. The pictures do not show how wonderful it has become.