Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reunion

Hi All,

Well we pulled into Center Point this morning about 9:30 am. Sorry we have not posted in a while, we had to go to a funeral and there was no internet access there. We got all cleared to leave NJ and I can add soy and pork to my diet. I am really loving the lunch meat honey ham. Between that an potato chips I could live on those two alone. Mommy & Daddy keep telling me I need to eat other things though. I can also have grapes and raisins too. We went to the Ranch to say good bye to great grandpa on Friday and then the funeral on Sat. It was really cool, we got to follow a horse drawn carriage to the cemetery. We were glad to see family & friends it had been way to long since we had seen. Thank you again to everyone to helped me get to National Jewish, it is really changing my life! My sister Callie was so glad to see me! :)

Keep watching we will keep you updated on how things go here!

Love Lynda Dee

No comments: