Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bonus !



Well Mommy picked a great hotel. About 9:15 the fireworks display started and lasted an hour. We were all memorized for the entire time. Daddy met some people in the parking lot and they were from Des Moines. One of them works for one of daddy's customers. We are not really sure how to describe what we saw. Mommy said it was the mostest awesome fireworks show she had ever seen. I think we need to come back and show Callie too. The sprinkler system for the hotel went off about half way through the show so we had to move. It did not spoil my fun, I have never seen so many colors in the sky at once. Daddy says the pictures of the fireworks are not representative of what we saw, come to Glendale and see them next year. It's late, I need to crash.

Love you all.

Lynda Dee

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I am glad that you had a good trip to Denver and enjoyed the fireworks. Hope your stay is as pleasant as possible. Give the lil' princess a hug from us back here in CR.
Take Care and know my thoughts and prayers are with you.