Monday, July 9, 2007

Monday... A new week


We were very fortunate today. My reaction to Bananas yesterday did not cause any delays. So this morning we went back and I started more food challenges. Today I was cleared for Rice! So right now and I eating rice cakes daddy got me from Wild Oats. I had turkey and had a mild reaction so we are going to hold off on that for a while. I am officially cleared for:
  • Lettuce
  • Corn
  • Potato
  • Rice
  • Oats
  • Raisins/Grapes
Tomorrow I am being tested for green beans and pork and if that goes well and they may throw in one more. I am loving my new foods and enjoying my crafts. I am also posting a picture from yesterday.


Loves and Kisses

Lynda Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are continuing to go so well, except for the banana incident (sorry about that one). I am so glad she is getting to try so many new foods and is sleeping during the night. What day do you guys get to come home....any word yet. Just thought I would let you know that I am thinking of you along with the rest of the nurses up here.
Miss Jayne :)
.....Say hello to Miss Turkey Bird for me !!

Sean and Laurie said...

Hello Miss Jayne,
We are excited about the progress we have made. Lynda is taking to the junk food really quickly with her new favs being potato chips and fritos. Healthy huh? Had green beans today as well as soy. Today we are looking at pork & shrimp.

Talk with you later, say hi to our Mercy family.

The Taylors