Thursday, September 20, 2007

Croup YUK!

Well it's that time of the year. On Monday and Tuesday I had to goto grandma and grandpa Meyer's to "hang out". Something about being really sick and not going to preschool. I feel pretty good now though, I can't wait to goto Matt's next football game and cheer for the pointers with my sister Callie. I am sure we are in training, we do the GO C-P-U cheer really really loud. Callie does not like Stormin Norman the mascot much, but mommy tells us there is just a person inside that dog costume. I gave him a high five last week, so we are on our way of becoming friends fast. We are just about ready to start collecting for the Halloween fund raiser for FAAN. Remember to save your coins when I come trick or treating (not like I can eat candy anyway). We are raising money for research for food allergies and education in schools for tolerance for people with food allergies. Some people don't understand how life threatening it is, so it is our job to educate! As daddy always says "Knowledge is Power".

Have a great day!

Hugs and Kisses
Lynda Dee :)

No comments: