Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trick or Treat for Food Allergy Research

Hi All, I hope this day is finding you well. I am doing great and was out shopping today for my weekly supplies and happened to notice all the Halloween stuff out there. There seems to be a ton of candy for sale and it got me thinking of my annual fund raiser. Each year instead of trick or treating for candy, I do it for your loose change. Everything collected is donated to FAAN ( The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network). They have been a great resource for my parents and they are helping schools and companies understand the impact of food allergies on kids like me. I will have a box I will carry as I trick or treat this year that will have the logo above printed on it. Callie is doing it with me! So save your change or donate online at:
http://www.foodallergy.org/Support/Halloween/Donate.html
If you donate online, please use the comment field and add donation for Lynda Dee Taylor- Center Point IA. Based on our fundraising I can win safe prizes for me and Callie. Our goal this year is $200.00 so dig deep and give what you can. Help us all find a cure and make other kids lives better too! There is also more info about the program on the FAAN site at:
http://www.foodallergy.org/Support/Halloween/index.html

If you would like to start a collection at your work or school, let me know and I will help you get started.

Hugs and Kisses-
Lynda Dee

No comments: