Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What a great weekend!


Well we had a blast this weekend. We did not see much of daddy. It was his birthday and on Friday he went golfing with his friends ( Thanks Jake) in some kind of tournament. Then he went to watch Matt's football game. I was totally asleep when he came home. I heard it was after midnight! So then on Sat. morning we got to hang out with dad because mom had to work. Something called a "release" they were working on. When she got home we played outside and grandma and grandpa came up. We played some more then daddy left again. He went to the hawkeye game (Thanks Bryan) and cheered on the hawks to victory. We could not see him on TV? Not from a lack of trying. Sunday we had a great picnic at church. They had a bouncy house and dunk tank. I dunked Paul from across the street. Served him right he was wearing an Iowa State sweatshirt. My skin is a bit broken out, but seems to be getting better slowly. Mom and dad keep wrapping me and putting on lotions. School is going well, I like my teacher. Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

Have a greay week!

Lynda Dee

No comments: