Friday, September 14, 2007

My first Bus Ride



Thursday was a big day for me. At preschool we had a field trip to the apple orchard. This was my first ride on a real school bus like Matt used to ride. We had to sit real still and not mess around. Cheeks on the seat! Did you know there are no seat belts on those buses?? I decided that when I got there I was going to get my daddy an apple. My teacher said I could only bring one home. Most the other kids ate theirs. I did not like at the little kitty cats running around, but did like to see where the bees used to live. We got back on the bus and I showed my teacher my apple. Daddy and Mommy picked us up from daycare and daddy and I ate the apple together. He said it was the best apple he had every tasted. I must of picked the right one. Friday night has a football game so we are looking forward to seeing Stormin' Norman again. Have a great weekend.

Lynda Dee

No comments: