Thursday, December 13, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two Front Teeth.....



Well not really, on Tuesday evening I lost my very first tooth. I am posting pictures so you can see. As you might guess I was enjoying one of my new holiday favorites.... CANDY CANES :) Dad found some that are safe for me and I have to tell you I love them, can't get enough of them. Daddy said I ate too many and it rioted my tooth out, but mommy said he was kidding. We had our Taylor family X-mas for the Iowa clan this weekend and it was a blast to see the cousins again. Anna was cute and I had fun chasing around Adio and Brenden. Landon was loving his blocks he got and Callie enjoyed herself too. This is the first year Grandpa John was able to make a Lynda safe meal and I was able to be there for a whole 4 hours and not get all red and itchy ! HOORAY. I hope everyone has a safe holiday season and gets what they want from Santa. On the 20th of Dec, think of Callie, she is going into surgery to get her tubes put back into her ears and adenoids out.


Hugs and kisses
Lynda Dee

No comments: