Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2008


Good morning all, well it is 5:05 am and we are ready to open our presents. We were a little worried, but noticed that Santa did stop by. Even Matt got a Santa gift this year. Dad got up last at 5:15 and we opened presents, Matt got a electric guitar, Callie & I got new book cases for our books and I got some Derma Smart clothes (they are special for people that have eczema). We got about 6-8 inches of snow a couple of days ago so we had a white Christmas! Dad made pork loin for me last night and today he is making me honey ham. Grandma & Grandpa Meyer stayed over night so they would be ready to help us open presents. Callie and I got new Kid Yoga DVD's so we can stay healthy. Uncle Jed got us a electronic Piano so we can jam with Matt. Dad says we can be the next partridge family. We are very thankful this Christmas and happy I am doing better. I hope everyone has a fun and safe Christmas and everyone travels safe. All our love.

Hugs & Kisses
Lynda Dee

XOXOXOXOXO & Ho Ho Ho

No comments: