Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mommy's Sugar Cookies !!!!! :)



So my mom has this super secret recipe for her sugar cookies. It has been in our family like forever. Mom has not made them too often over the last 5 years, she says it makes her sad I can't eat them. Well we just fixed that I will tell you! Mom, Callie and I modified her recipe and she made my first batch of sugar cookies complete with frosting. I did not like the frosting at first, but while mom was giving Callie a bath (by the pics above you can understand why) I decided to sample, it is a bit like runny playdough with benefits! So the ancient Meyer recipe has been modified and we are going to make some more soon. Mom says she needs to work with the consistency because we are using rice flour. We made Stars and Santa's for our test batch. Hope you all are gearing up for a great holiday season. Only 19 days until Santa comes!

Hugs & Kisses
Lynda Dee

No comments: