Thursday, June 21, 2007

Craft Night with Dad

On Wed night my daddy came to spend the night with me since mom had the last few. He had just got back from a business trip in Dubuque and we put together some crafts I got. First we did a stuffed bear kit, it was 2 pieces of brown cloth that is in the shape of a teddy bear and we had to sew it together. It has a pink bow (I like pink!) and a pink pillow it can hold. So daddy helped me sew the edges and we stuffed the bear with really soft stuffing. After that we closed him up and added the eyes and nose.
Then I opened my bead and necklace kit. I made one with my name on it and one for Callie too. I will have to have my daddy take a picture of me with my Lynda bling bling I made. I am ready to go home, but the doctor says I have to wait until Sat.

Hugs & Kisses,

Lynda Dee

No comments: