Friday, June 29, 2007

Is that the alarm clock?

What a short night we had. Lynda was awake on and off from 11:00 PM till 4:30 AM this morning. I would have to say that she was more awake than not. She is very itchy. Parts of her are red and swollen. Lynda also had an asthma attack too. We put her Aquaphor ointment in the refrigerator to get cold. This helps cool her skin down and stop the itchies when the weather is hot. That seemed to help stop the itchies more than the ice packs. Yesterday Callie went to the doctor, we suspected pink eye and the doctor confirmed that. On the way to get her eye drops Callie said "my eye is better I don't need any drops". I just giggled to myself because I know that she does not like getting drops in her eyes and she must have remembered that. Sean and I are moving really slow this morning. We will both be drinking a lot of coffee at work this morning. Lynda will not be and the fundraiser dinner tonight, because of her weakened immune system and now Callie will not be at the fundraiser either, because of her pink eye. Sean and I will be there though. We will have pictures of Lynda at the event. Some new silent auction items have come in; Joe Nameth rookie jersey autographed, fish aquaium, Braun tooth brush, Nate Keading autographed jersey, educational puzzles,

No comments: