Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day 2007


Everyone stayed overnight again at the hospital so we could all be together for fathers day. Lynda had a pretty good day, she did crafts all day and made a huge mess with glitter glue. She also had a ton of apple juice and apple chips. Mom went home and made Lynda fruit smoothies. The picture is the aftermath of eating one of them. Callie gave dad a card she made at daycare and a glitter glue of her foot in a frame so that he would always remember how small she was at one time. I gave dad a book of coupons that he gets a bunch a stuff from me like a free hour of helping clean up a mess or helping to wash the car (If I can). I think he really liked them. Mom is going to spend the night with me, dad and Callie are heading home soon to make sure the house stays in order ( mom's orders).

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers. Have a great week.

Lynda Dee

No comments: