Friday, June 22, 2007

Party in My Room

Last night mommy brought me a blow up pool for my hospital room. Well if I have to soak in the tub, I might as well do it in a pool right? (plus it seems less like work) I a good day, I watched the Hog Wild Days parade on TV- I really like parades- and made bead necklaces and other fun stuff. Sounds like I am still on plan to go home on Sat morning. I just hope that I will be home in time for the Center Point Pork Days Parade! It goes right by my house and I can see it from my picture window :)

Have a great weekend!

Lynda Dee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda -
We are so happy that you get to go home tomorrow! Bryan is jealous that he doesn't get to have a pool in his room. Did you get the pictures of Skittles?

Love you -
Nicole, Bryan, Lissa, Exzavier, Carlos and Skittles

Sean and Laurie said...

Yes, I got the pictures of Skittles. Daddy printed them and Mommy taped them to the bottom of the TV in my room. I would look at the pictures and Skittles would be watching me. It was funny!