Sunday, June 24, 2007

Momma I'm Coming Home!


I think that is how that rock song daddy plays once and a while goes. Well Sat I headed home and I was lucky enough to make it home before the pork days parade. The parade route so happens to go right by our house and all the big fire trucks, horses and floats came by. Callie, Daddy and Grandma filled up a bag of candy for Nicole & Taylor our next door friends that happened to be at a softball tournament and missed the parade. I was not happy that I had to stay inside all day, and kept trying to sneak out of the house. Mom and dad had a garage sale for our Denver trip so I watched out the window at all the people coming by. Next Friday is the dinner dance the daycare is sponsoring, hope everyone can come! The picture today is of me in the swimming pool at the hospital, love that pool. I think everyone should have an indoor pool. We are eight days and counting to heading west. Thank you to everyone for your support and prayers. Hope my parents survive the next week!

Lynda Dee

No comments: